Wednesday, March 4, 2015

2DVD: Greatest Hits: My Prerogative / Live From Las Vegas [Boxset]



European boxset release includes Britney's DVD releases "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" & "Live From Las Vegas". The boxset is a part of the "2CD" series that also includes boxsets of "Britney"\"In The Zone" albums"Blackout"\"Circus" albums"Circus"\"Femme Fatale" albums and "Femme Fatale"\"Britney Jean" albums. Each boxset is being sold separately.

הוצאה אירופאית הכוללת באריזה אחת את שחרורי ה-DVD של בריטני, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative ו-Live From Las Vegas. המארז הוא חלק מסדרת ה-"2CD" כוללת גם מארזים של האלבומים "Britney" ו-"In The Zone", של האלבומים "Blackout" ו-"Circus", של האלבומים "Circus" ו-"Femme Fatale" וכן של האלבומים "Femme Fatale" ו-"Britney Jean". כל מארז נמכר בנפרד.

The whole "2CD" series:

Cat. Number: 886976 82779
Release Date: March 26, 2010
Made In: EU
Label: JIVE \ Sony Music
Package: Box Set
Tracklist:

DVD1 ["Greatest Hits: My Prerogative"]:



1. "My Prerogative"
2. "Outrageous"
3. "Everytime"
4. "Toxic"
5. "Me Against The Music" ft. Madonna
6. "Boys" Co-Ed Remix ft. Pharrell Williams
7. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll"
8. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"
9. "Overprotected" Darkchild Remix
10. "Overprotected"
11. "I'm A Slave 4 U"
12. "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know"
13. "Stronger"
14. "Lucky"
15. "Oops!... I Did It Again"
16. "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart"
17. "Born To Make You Happy"
18. "(You Drive Me) Crazy" The Stop Remix!
19. "Sometimes"
20. "...Baby One More Time"

DVD2 ["Live From Las Vegas"]:



1. Las Vegas "Dream Within A Dream" Concert:
- "Oops!... I Did It Again"
- "(You Drive Me) Crazy"
- "Overprotected"
- " Born To Make You Happy"/"Lucky"/"Sometimes" Medley
- "Boys"
- "Stronger"
- "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"
- "I Love Rock 'N' Roll"
- "What It's Like To Be Me"
- "Lonely"
- "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know"
- "Anticipating"
- "I'm A Slave 4 U"
- "...Baby One More Time"
2. Music Videos:
- "I'm A Slave 4 U"
- "Overprotected"
- "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"
3. "Crossroads" US Movie Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters