Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oops!... I Did It Again [France Version]




French edition of Britney's first single from her second album, both titled "Oops!... I Did It Again". CD includes the song "Deep In My Heart", which was a bonus track on the international edition of Britney's previous album "Baby One More Time".

מהדורה צרפתית של הסינגל הראשון של בריטני מתוך אלבומה השני, Oops!... I Did It Again. הדיסק כולל את השיר Deep In My Heart, אשר היה שיר בונוס במהדורה הבינלאומית של אלבומה הקודם של בריטני, Baby One More Time.

Cat. Number: 9250582
Release Date: May 1, 2000
Made In: France
Label: JIVE
Package: Card-sleeve
Tracklist:
1. "Oops!... I Did It Again" 3:30
2. "Deep In My Heart" 3:34
3. "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" Ospina's Millennium Funk Mix 3:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters