Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman [Israel Version]




Israeli edition of Britney's third international single from her self-titled 3rd album & from the "Crossroads" soundtrack. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" has been released as the 3rd single in Europe, Australia & Asia, while "Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)" was released as the 3rd single in the USA. CD featuring the song "I Run Away", which was included as a bonus track in only a few versions of the album, and is also enhanced. The CD comes with an additional booklet with pictures from the movie "Crossroads", and has an Hebrew promotional sticker on its package.

מהדורה ישראלית של הסינגל הבינלאומי השלישי של בריטני, מתוך אלבומה השלישי ומפסקול הסרט "קרוסרודס". השיר I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman שוחרר כסינגל השלישי באירופה, אוסטרליה ואסיה, בזמן שהשיר Overprotected בגרסת הרמיקס של Darkchild שוחרר כסינגל השלישי בארה"ב. הדיסק כולל את השיר I Run Away, אשר נכלל כשיר בונוס בגרסאות מעטות בלבד של האלבום, וכן קטעי מולטימדיה. לדיסק מצורפת חוברת תמונות מהסרט "קרוסרודס", ועל האריזה מודבקת מדבקת פרומו בעברית.

Additional Booklet:

Sticker Translation:

Cat. Number: 9253252
Release Date: April 1, 2002
Made In: Israel
Label: JIVE \ Paramount \ NMC
Package: Slim jewel-case
Tracklist:
1. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" 3:51
2. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" Spanish Fly Radio Edit 3:28
3. "I'm Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman" Chocolate Puma Dub 7:38
4. "I Run Away" 3:31
Enhanced Section:
"Overprotected" Video
- "Crossroads" USA Movie Trailer

* Special thanks to my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters