Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Love Rock 'N' Roll [UK Limited Edition]





UK limited edition of Britney's 5th UK single from her self-titled 3rd album. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" has been released as the 5th single in the UK, while "Boys (Co-Ed Remix)" was released as the 5th single in Europe, Australia & Asia. CD is enhanced with the music video for the song and comes with 4 exclusive postcards.

מהדורה בריטית מוגבלת של הסינגל החמישי של בריטני בבריטניה, מתוך אלבומה השלישי. השיר I Love Rock 'N' Roll שוחרר כסינגל החמישי בבריטניה, בזמן שהשיר Boys בגרסת הרמיקס שוחרר כסינגל החמישי באירופה, אוסטרליה ואסיה. הדיסק כולל את הקליפ של השיר, וכן 4 גלויות בלעדיות.

Bonus Postcards:

Cat. Number: 9254202
Release Date: November 4, 2002
Made In: UK
Label: JIVE

Package: Standard jewel-case
Tracklist:
1. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" 3:06
2. "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" Karaoke Version 3:04
3. "Overprotected" The Darkchild Remix Radio Edit 3:06
Enhanced Section:
"I Love Rock 'N' Roll" Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters